Bylaw Officer Fundamentals
The Nunavut Municipal Training Organization (MTO) welcomes new training opportunity in collaboration with the Algonquin College. This initial five-day Bylaw officer course is designed to provide the officers with necessary knowledge and skills required to perform their duties.
The five-day course will address the following topics.
1. Evidence Collection, Interviewing, and Note Taking
2. Tactical Communications and De-escalation
3. Charter Rights and Cautioning
4. Bylaws, Acts, and Regulations
5. Summary Offence Convictions Act and Ticketing
6. Investigations and Complaints
December 5: Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL) course. This course has limited space available.
For more information, please contact Peter Derek Ottokie, 867-975-5353, email@example.com